photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

November 25, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Happy Monday, loves! Do you ever have those weekends were you can't not laugh and smile when you think about all that happened? That's pretty much what happens when I think about these past few days that I got to spend with two of my best friends, Caitlin and Alyssa :) We laughed until we cried, danced, took a bunch of photos and danced some more!
After work on Friday, Alyssa and Caitlin came over to get ready and then we headed to one of my favorite restaurants in Charlotte called Rock Bottom for a much needed dinner and girl time. One of the many reasons I love these two girls so much is because every time I am with them, I feel like no time has passed us by. And even though my 25th birthday is TOMORROW, I decided to tell the waiter that CAITLIN's birthday was that night...I know, I know...but who doesn't love a free dessert?!
After dinner and much needed catching up, it was time to start our evening out on the town...or in our case, spent hoping from place to place in Uptown Charlotte all.night.long! Some of the places we made some fun memories at were Howl at the Moon (a Dueling Piano Bar), Ri Ra's (an Irish Pub) and the Catalyst.
The next morning, Caitlin had to head out to a Doctor appointment so Alyssa and I ate a quick breakfast and hit the road to apartment shop in Charlotte and Matthews. Because my dad owns his own Construction company, I have always loved and grew up looking at models of homes and helping ask questions that most people forget to go over (such as "how many carbon monoxide detector's are installed in this apartment?") so I had a ball apartment shopping for Alyssa! And what better way to tour apartments then with a visit by a HUGE neighborhood dog at one of the places!
Oh! And before I forget, Alyssa made some new changes to her blog so be sure to check it out here! AP did a great job coming up with a new blog name and an adorable layout that she created all on her own! So proud of this sweet girl and can't wait for her to be only a few minutes down the road from me...now all we have to do is get Cait to move her precious self back to the Queen City and all will be perfect <3

So all in all, I must say I feel extremely blessed and so thankful for having these girls in my life. It's important that each and every person finds that group of individuals that you can trust 100%. It's vital that you have that support system when you are in need of a shoulder to cry on or a hug for a job well done. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return...
Sami's Shenanigans

12 comments :

  1. Love girls weekends! We have a Rock Bottom and a Howl at the Moon here in Chicago and they are two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to girlfriends!! Sounds like y'all had such a lovely weekend!!!!
    EEEEK can't wait to have enough time in Charlotte to grab some coffee, hug your neck, and chat your ear off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had such a sweet weekend with two of your best girls!! Nothin' beats it! God sure is good in the way that He provides that for us! Well deserved weekend on all your behalf's. Here's to you having the best week...especially the best TOMORROW!! ;) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love girls weekend! They are the best.
    That dog is huge.

    Have a great Thanksgiving!
    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rock Bottom is always seems to be the place we go for dinner every time I go to Charlotte! Ri Ra's and Howl at the Moon are fun too! There's nothing better than having girlfriends in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weekend's with girlfriends are the best!! Looks like y'all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pics! Looks like a fun weekend!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun weekend!!!

    adorable blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS POST!!!! Seriously the best weekend I've had in so long, you girls are the sweetest and I am workin' on moving there!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MELISSA! I LOVE THIS POST! I still find myself laughing about all of the fun we had on Friday night! ;) Thank you so much for going apartment shopping with me on Saturday and taking me to church on Sunday! Definitely a weekend that I will remember for a long time! I can only imagine all of the crazy things we will be getting ourselves into when I move to Charlotte in LESS than a month! EKKK!

    Love you sweet girl! xoxo

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  12. You three are so pretty! You're making me want to move to Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...