photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

July 13, 2015

Day Designer for Blue Sky Planners

You guyssss...I can't believe we are already halfway through with July! As a matter of fact, we are more then halfway done with 2015 and that's just crazy to me. So much has happened this year, especially in these last two months and the number of items on my to-do list that I've checked off and have left to accomplish feels a bit unreal.

Don't get me wrong, I love coming up with personal goals to reach and having things to keep me busy, but I thought that once the wedding was over I would have more free time, and in ways I do. I am an extremely organized person, which is a blessing in my eyes, but sometimes I get frustrated with myself because I want everything to be perfect and I feel as if i'm not getting as much done as I should be at the end of each day. I've reached a point were I just want a fresh start...
Day Designer for Blue Sky Planners C/O

What perfect timing! Over the weekend, these beauties greeted me at the front door and I couldn't have been more excited. Like I said, I'm an organized (very type A) person and a geek when it comes to planners. Like seriously, I don't feel having one planner is enough. 

I've always admired Whitney English and her Day Designer planners, and had heard that she was doing a collaboration with Blue Sky, a planner company known for its fun designs, functional calendars and it's overall simplicity. I had never owned anything from Blue Sky so I was ready to check out The Day Designer for Blue Sky and see what I thought.

First things first. I love the crisp pops of colors used, and the gold touches on each planner. The look is vibrant but not overwhelming; preppy and very fun. Day Designer for Blue Sky is available in solid colors as well as some of my favorite designs including stripes, floral prints, and geometric patterns.
Another thing I really like is the fact that they come in different sizes. Want one that can fit in your handbag? They've got it. How about one that is large enough to use for both work and your personal life? They've got that too. Not only that, but they are designed to be used from July 2015 to June 2016...just the right amount of time for individuals like me who can't seem to go a full year without wanting something new.

But the thing I like most about these planners is that they are well priced; ranging from $5.99 to $19.99! For a limited time only, The Day Designer for Blue Sky planners are available at Target stores nationwide and just launched yesterday. If you don't have a Target near you, or if they happen to be sold out by the time you go to pick one up, head over to Blue Sky's website and purchase one there.

What kind of planners and brands do you enjoy most? Is there a particular layout/style (weekly, daily, hourly) that seems most helpful to use? Or what kind of things do you like included in your planner? For me, I like having a notes section but I'd love to hear your thoughts and personal favorites too!

7 comments :

  1. I can totally relate to your expectation of having more free time after your wedding! I think our lives just became even busier :) I love my Erin Condren planner! It keeps me pretty organized and fits in my purses which I love! Those day designers look like they would work well too.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I am all for pretty planners!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I these planners they are so cute :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that one planner isn't enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! The patterns and colors are so fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...