photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

August 27, 2014

Currently...

Thanks to my sweet friend, Mary-Katherine over at Gold-Hatted Lover for the inspiration behind today's post! You can view her past 'currently' post here and I hope you enjoy because I plan to start incorporating more types of these posts in the future. Any feedback is welcomed!

Obsessing...over this hot pink scalloped swimsuit from Everything But Water.
Excited...to be marrying my best friend come June 2015!
Listening...to every song by Sam Smith. Swooning over his voice in this song especially...
Loving...the fact that it's almost fall and I fill my house with fall scented candles.
Preparing...a care package I plan to send to one of my friends who needs a little pick-me-up!
Anticipating...Will and I flying out to Houston, TX this Thursday to look at apartments!
Buying...nothing and saving every penny I have to go towards wedding related items we need.
Watching...reruns of Live with Kelly and Michael.
Trying...healthier food options and trying to become less of a picky eater! Change is hard!
Located...in Charlotte, NC and more specifically curled up on my couch with Miller.
Needing...more hours in the day to get everything I want to completed.
Girl-Crushing...over Natalie Dormer AND Julie Roberts. Did you see them at The Emmy's? Gorg!
Reading...The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith
Behind...on reading all the blogs I follow daily.
Stressing...over the little things. Doesn't everyone?
Wanting...to go on a cruise. Will has never been on one!
Celebrating...the fact that today is a NEW day.

And before heading out this morning to start my day, I wanted to remind everyone to link-up to today's link-up party WYWW (see below)! Today I am featuring two posts. The first is from All Kinds of Things Blog on Toddler Chores and What That Looks Like and the second is from Seeking Lavender Lane Blog on How To Cover Thrift Store Books with Fabric!

And if you're like me at all and sometimes have a hard time trying to figure out what to blog about, then why not participate in The Blog-tember Challenge? Go check out my friend Bailey's blog over at Brave Love for more details!
Brave Love Blog


6 comments :

  1. oh i just love this post! it is always so fun to see what is going on in someone's mind/life. mary sia's swimsuits are all literal perfection, except the price haha. and i totally feel you on not having enough hours in the day. ughh. but hey, like you said it's a new day, let's conquer it!!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the sweetest! Thanks for sharing about the Blog-tember Challenge! And be on the look out for an e-mail from me ;) By the way, you'll have to tell me what you think of The Nesting Place. I picked it up earlier in the summer and it's been buried since I moved. I cant wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I think I'll steal it and use it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that idea! Too much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. currently posts are my favorite!! they're so fun to read :) Happy apartment hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I may have to steal it! It is great for writer's block. Hope you are having a great weekend! Oh and that bikini is rockin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...