photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

September 10, 2014

Seven Facts About Me


Displaying profileWYWW.jpg

Another week half way over! Are you ready to say TGIF at the top of your lungs like I am? Luckily my weekend starts a day early as I head to Greensboro on Thursday to visit family, get my hair done and r-e-l-a-x. No plans will be made other then sleeping in, watching football with my Dad and going out to dinner on Friday and Saturday night. And that's all the planning that will take place!

Recently my friend Stasia nominated me to share seven facts about myself and while I was really excited to take part in this, I had a hard time coming up with seven things that y'all don't already know about me. But I thought what the heck and instead of over-thinking facts that I would share, I let my fingers get to typing and before I knew it, my list was complete!

ONE
My sweet tooth has always been large and in charge. Some people enjoy spicy foods, while others can't get enough of salty treats. For me, I crave anything chocolatey and sweet. Currently I am loving Candy Corn and Reese Cups...in moderation that is! But I would be lying if I said I didn't struggle sometimes and that's just a fact.
TWO
Every morning I start my day of the same way. I hit the snooze button on average two times before crawling out of bed and heading to the living room with Miller to make breakfast. After preparing something to eat, I get comfy on the couch and watch Good Morning America. During the commercial breaks, I make sure Live with Kelly and Michael is recording so I can watch it when I get home from work, take Miller outside for a quick walk, pack my lunch and before heading out the door for the day, do a quick devotional. I am not a morning person so having this routine has been helpful in getting me out of bed!
THREE
I am obsessed with ETSY and almost half of our wedding decorations and paper items (like our thank you stationary, koozies, cake topper, cake stand, and chair signs to name a few) have come from there. I can't wait to share them all with you too but here is one sneak peek.

FOUR
Have a hard time letting go of the little things? Find yourself struggling to keep your head above water? I would have to answer yes to both of those questions and this prayer is one that I recite regularly and have tapped to my computer at work so I can read it when I need a quick pick-me-up.

FIVE
I strongly dislike my handwriting and have even used printout sheets to practice my writing and try to improve the way it looks. Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't like their handwriting!

SIX
Will and I already have baby names picked out and I randomly catch myself wondering what our children will look like. Will they have my curly hair and blue eyes or Will's blonde hair and dimple? Whatever they look like I know we will LOVE them! But I mean...look at how adorable Will was as a kid...
Displaying photo.JPG
SEVEN
In High School I played right mid-field for our soccer team. I only lasted one year because I hated to run and would rather go to the guys soccer games to watch with my friends.

So do you feel like you know me a little bit better? Were you surprised by any of the seven facts? Either way, I hope you enjoyed this post. Before heading off to work, I wanted to remind you to link-up to What You Wish Wednesday! I also want to welcome our new co-host Amanda! I love her blog and especially loved this post she recently did celebrating her ONE year blogiversary! Also i'm featuring two lovely gals who linked-up with us last week; My dear friend Mary-Katherine who wrote this post about her labor day weekend in Arkansas and Jenny who wrote this post on five ways she is adjusting from summer to back to school! Both of these ladies have wonderful blogs so go check them out!

6 comments :

  1. Loved this post! I need to get into a morning routine like yours to help me get up! And love that prayer, always a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm totally a Kelly and Michael lover too...obsessed! Except it comes on at 11am here in Wilmington. How random/weird!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am with you, I snooze that clock as much as I possibly can! I LOVE me some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Candy corn is the bomb:) and love the morning news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet tooth is way too big for my own good too! I can't hardly resist a good, sweet treat. :) You are not alone in not liking your handwriting. Others have told me they like mine, but I just think it looks sloppy most of the time. Thanks for sharing your 7 things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your 7 things. So far I have refrained from buying the candy corn, but I don't know that I will last much longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...