photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

February 29, 2016

Red Carpet Inspiration

How many of y'all watched the Oscars last night? I was so excited that Leonardo DiCaprio won Best Actor because he is such a phenomenal and hard working individual. Besides watching the actual show and predicting who would win what, my favorite part was watching the red carpet. I love, love, love seeing what all the celebrities are wearing and imagining what I would wear if I was attending. My favorite looks were hands down Cate Blanchett and Rachel McAdams. Seeing all the beautiful looks got my wheels spinning so I pulled a handful of stunning gowns that I would consider if I were to attend this glamorous event. Can you figure out which ones cost a pretty penny versus the more reasonably priced looks? Either way, which look is your favorite? What would you wear if you had the opportunity to walk the red carpet?

2 comments :

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...