photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

July 21, 2017

Three Things

Happy Friday!! A sweet blogging friend of mine, Victoria, posted a fun little survey that she did earlier this week and I thought it would be fun to do the same! I haven't done a post like this in quite some time and felt it would help new readers get to know me a little better. Plus I don't know about you but I find these kind of survey's enjoyable and fun to read.
Three things I'd never give up
- Sweets
-Taking baths
- Reading a daily devotional. I don't have time to read the bible as much as I'd like so I try to make up for that by reading at least one devotional per day (most days I try to read two or three). Currently my rotation includes First 5, Jesus Calling, Solid Joys, and She Reads Truth.

Three favorite vegetables
- Green Beans
- Asparagus
- Sweet Potatoes

Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end
- Gilmore Girls
- Hart of Dixie
- Grace and Frankie! There is supposed to be a 4th season coming out in 2018 :-)

Three places I want to visit inside the US
- Seattle, WA
- Austin, TX
- Martha's Vineyard, MA

Three places I want to visit outside the US
- Italy
- Croatia
- London, England

Three things I always have with me
- I used to always have a tube of Carmex Mint Lip Balm with me, but for the past few years I've been using the Classic Medicated ChapStick
- Peppermints

Three things that are always in my car
- A pair of sunglasses
- Hand sanitizer
- A yoga mat

Three of my most recent phone calls were from/to
- My husband Will
- One of my best friends, Caitlin
- My dad

Three most often used makeup products
- Mascara. The one's I currently use are this one and this one. If you have recommendations for others please feel free to share. I'm in the market for something new to try!
- Bobbi Brown's foundation stick to help cover up blemishes and the bags under my eyes.
- Powder foundation. I recently started using bareMinerals performance wear powder foundation and like it a lot.

Three things that make me cry
- Elderly couples (happy tears!)
- Abused animals
- Having to say goodbye

Three things that make me laugh
- Episodes of The Office
-This video...make sure to have your sound on! The ladies laugh gets me everytime.
- My dog Miller
 

5 comments :

  1. You have a lot of good advise for your readers and I love you sharing your stories and adventures about you and Will. I love you Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seattle is my home town (and the surrounding area)! What inspires you to visit?! The unforgettable sushi? The unbeatable Seahawks? The unmatched coffee? All valid reasons :) I like how you make it a point to read a devotional a day; we have to get The Word in somehow, and that continual intake keep us equipped; God's Word is our armour [Ephesians 6].
    SV | WordsToThePower.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...