photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

April 29, 2014

Savannah, GA: Part 2

If you missed part 1, you can read the post here!
In love with the cobblestone roads on River Street.
3! Three is Will and I's "number". It's the day of our dating anniversary (May 3rd). It's a number that represents our current "family" size (Miller the pup, Will and I). We live on the 3rd floor in our complex. And three represents the number of stones in the first and second piece of jewelry that Will gave me. Just some fun facts for you this morning ;)


Meet Florence Martus. She is one of my favorite statues in Savannah and is the lighthouse keeper's sister who waved to ships in Savannah's port for more than 44 years. She stands as a symbol of Savannah's gracious hospitality and charm.

This house...In Isle of Hope...On Bluff Drive. I have found my dream vacation home y'all. From the freshly cut grass, views of the waterway, neighbors riding around on golf carts, and white picket fences to the large Spanish moss trees and wrap around porches...I AM IN LOVE.

Last week I blogged about Will and I's trip to Savannah and told you all about the rain, the Southern hospitality and our time exploring Broughton Street and the City Market. If you missed that post you can read it here. Today is dedicated to River Street and "rolling with the punches". And for those who know me well already know that I am a planner! So for me to just give up the planning and go with the flow can be hard to do but in Savannah, it seemed easier. Maybe it was the fact that everything we saw seemed to have a story behind it so I didn't mind stopping to check things out or put down the list for awhile.

 For those of you who have never been to Savannah, I highly recommend you checking out River Street. Here you will find anything and everything from cute little shops, yummy restaurants and bars, to lovely views of ships passing by and even has a website dedicated just to it!
And there you have it! Stay tuned for more on Savannah with a post dedicated to shopping and restaurants :) Hope you all have a great Tuesday and don't forget to enter the giveaway mentioned in yesterday's post! Crossing my fingers for all those who entered!

5 comments :

  1. The Spanish moss trees are beautiful! I've never been to Sav. but it's on my list. I'm such a planner too so I know exactly how you feel, but looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! sI haven't been since I was little but would loooove to go back!! Love the cobblestone street!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how beautiful! thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since I read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil last year, I've been dying to go! It's on my list, after just one more trip to Charleston (which is a lot closer to my house).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cobblestone streets, and that vaca home looks like perfection. There's something about wrap around porches that make me go weak in the knees!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...