photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

June 26, 2014

One Kings Lane Reflect Your Style Campaign


One Kings Lane has been one of my favorite online home decor retailers for over a year now, offering unique pieces that can add life to any room and furniture that make great statement pieces. Last week, One Kings Lane reached out to me to participate in their Reflect Your Style campaign and I was excited to find out that the challenge was to design a vanity space centered around a statement mirror that I choose from a handful of other options.

For my vanity space, I wanted to create an area that was clean, simple, and had at least one fun accent piece like this chair. Something about the color and print combo of the chair drew me in and I really want it now! But back to the vanity itself...I personally haven't seen many table options that I love, so I decided to take two separate corner tables, put them together and create something that would work for me.

I also like to get my makeup and appliances out of view so I would most always have them stored away. However, I am all for having my bottles of perfume out for viewing along with a fresh vase of flowers and a lipstick or two. It is a vanity after all :) And helloooo! Check out the mirror! What girly girl wouldn't love the gold coloring and delicate bow detail? I'm swooning!

What kind of space do you like to get ready in? Be sure to check out the Home Decor Resource Guide and other options for wall mirrors that are just as stylish as the one I choose for some inspiration!

2 comments :

  1. I love One Kings Lane! They have so many beautiful pieces.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used One Kings Lane so much when I was decorating my apartment...love their pieces

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...