photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

October 16, 2014

Fresh & Beautiful

Having a bad day? Do you want to send a special someone something special? Are you looking to order beautiful flowers? In need of fast delivery? How about reasonable prices? And flowers that last more then two or three days? If you said yes to any of those questions then I know what would be right up your alley...it was for me at least.

The Bouqs. The name says it all and what you see is what you get. Seriously. Just take a look at the bouquet of flowers I received. Although, I'd have to say that I personally feel my flowers look better in person then they do pictured online!

I've had my flowers since this past Saturday and they are STILL blooming and smell oh so good. But I know what you might be thinking...ordering flowers is just not for you. I mean, what if you don't like what you get? What if they arrive late? And how much will they cost you? An arm and a leg? Not if you order from The Bouqs!

Let me give you a quick run down and it's actually quite simple. You go online and take a look at their selection. Find what you love and know you are in good hands. The Bouqs cut your flowers on the actual day that you place your order and are delivered right from the farm were they are grown. So instead of receiving flowers that are almost dead and will die in a couple of days, your order will be delivered just 2-4 days after they are cut! And when they arrive they are tightly and neatly wrapped in a box, ensuring they are not damaged. A bonus...the directions are printed on the inside of the box!

But let's move on and talk about the costs. This too is simple. You have a flat $40 cost that includes shipping and no hidden fees. Zero. Zip. Nada. What's not to love about this? Affordable flowers? Count me in!

And you might be wondering why it looks like they don't have a wide variety to choose from but that is far from true! Remember how I said what you see is what you get? Exactly...they carry around 40 different types of bouquets that match well with any and all occasions! Instead of having to surf through hundreds of pages of flowers, you only have to go through one (maybe two) at most! And don't worry, the selection is updated by the season so they are always on-trend and up-to-date.

If I were you, I would check them out. I've been pleased with my order and may already have a few people in mind that I can send a "bouq" too. 

Thanks to The Bouqs Company for sponsoring this post. All opinions however are my own. 

4 comments :

  1. I loved this company when I saw them on shark tank and I have already told everyone I know about using them!! Such a great company!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! I noticed on the package it said straight from the volcano to your door. That's wild! I love picking up flowers from trader Joe's when we make a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bouqs! I did a post about them yesterday, and my flowers lasted over a week. I love the flowers you picked - I chose the great pumpkin bouq. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my flowers from The Bouqs this morning. Yours look way better than mine, but I'm hoping they look better after a full day of being back in water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...