photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

December 30, 2015

Our Wedding Video

Our wedding day was one of the most memorable days I've yet to experience. And finally, the day has come when I can share our wedding highlight video! It only took a short period of time for us to figure out that working with Good Earth Films would be the best decision for us regarding capturing our day on video. Alex and James, who happen to be the most precious married couple ever, were such a dream to work with! We first met them for a consultation at Maxie B's in Greensboro. And from that day, we knew we were in good hands.

So without further ado, go and view our video here! If you are in the mist of planning a wedding, I hope our video inspires you to have a videographer a part of your big day. I can't tell you how many times we have watched our film! There were so many moments that had us rolling with laughter and it's been such a joy to "experience" all over again and as often as we want!
Photo's taken by Callie with Nancy Ray Photography

3 comments :

  1. There is something so special about a wedding video, the emotions that are captured are priceless! Love your video! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect couple. Your wedding day was stunningly beautiful. I really admire how you're really in love with each other. I want my wedding too, to be documented. I have found an affordable wedding videographer. I just need to save some more money to hire him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...