photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

June 29, 2013

Slow days

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

I'm excited to be able to take it easy today and tomorrow...relax with a good book, take Miller for good long walks, and spend some quality time with Will (with no plans or schedules to follow)! Tonight we plan on going to see White House Down after dinner and are going to try Elevation Church tomorrow morning. I'm excited, and hope that God will show us the church he wants to plant us at :)

I found the above quotes while playing on Pinterest, and have been some of my favorites lately. When you pick up your life and move, resign from a job, and leave friends behind, it's often that you face feelings of being 'alone'...at least I did. But reading these quotes help me to remember that God is always on my side, and I am never out of his site. He is in control of my life, I have surrendered everything to him, and trust him that he will plant new opportunities to meet others here in Charlotte, and will lead me towards a job that I'm meant to be at. I can't wait to see what the big guy has up his sleeves for me!!!


Follow me on Pinterest at Melissa Cheek

2 comments :

  1. Hope you end up falling head over heels in love with the QC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andi! There is so much to do in the QC and I am loving every minute I get to go out and explore :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...