Happy Tuesday, sweet friends! Today I was going to blog about last nights Charlotte Social event that I went to but this morning while checking my emails I saw that I was nominated for the Sunshine award by the adorable Becky over at A Girl and Her Sparkles! Because I love participating in things like this, I decided to postpone today's original topic for this one instead :)
1. You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in this blog post.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers for this award.
4. Write 11 questions for them to answer.
5. Let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.
Questions from Becky
1. What is your favorite hobby besides blogging?
I love to crafting, learning more about photography, decorating and anything that involves being curled up on the couch with a good book!
2. What store does your shopping trips always include?
If I am out shopping (let's say at the mall), I can't not go into LOFT. They have such classic and timeless pieces that can be perfect for work or dressed up for a night out with girlfriends. And the best part is that there is always a sale going on!
3. What is one accessory that you couldn't live without?
I could not live without the pink morganite ring that Will got be a few years ago. It was one of the first pieces of jewelry that he got me and I love that it is rose gold and can be worn with everything.
4. What is your favorite TV show of all time?
My favorite TV show currently would have to be Parenthood!
5. How do you come up with your blogging posts?
I look at what other bloggers blog about and keep in mind the different link-ups that take place each week and on Sunday I write out what I am going to blog about that week and make sure I stick with it.
6. What was your favorite vacation you have taken?
My favorite vacation I have taken has got to be when Will and I went to Washington DC for New Years. We had the best time exploring, going to all of the museums and ringing in the New Year in one of the coolest places we had been to together. Now, every year, Will and I try to travel to a new city to celebrate the New Year!
7. Describe your dream job.
Being a Stay-At-Home mom and only working a few days a week at a cute boutique or interior decorating company or somewhere really fun where I get to interact with people daily! It's a "dream" job right?!
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I am allergic to sand fleas and can't lay in the sand when I go to the beach...like what?
9. Do you tell people about your blog in your personal life?
Of course! My family and friends are my biggest fans and supporters of my blog! Eventually I plan to create business cards to hand out as well. I have learned that networking is just as important and you have to tell others about your blog if you really want to increase your number of followers.
10. Do you have any fur babies, and if so, what do you love about them the most?
Will and I have one pup named Miller. We rescued him about a year ago and he has truly been a blessing in disguise. He has got to be one of the happiest dogs I have ever met, and I am not just saying that because he is my fur baby! He has this "smile" and look in his eyes that just melt your heart. Even though he can be a handful at times, I wouldn't trade him for the world and love our daily snuggle time :)
11. What is your favorite online shop?
1. Becky from The Pumpkin Spot
2. Caroline from Citrus & Style
3. Elizabeth from A Carolina Mrs.
4. Natasha from Hello! Happiness
5. Heather from Honee Bee
6. Meg from Life of a College Girl
7. Allison from The Next Step
8. April from A.Liz Adventures
9. Abbey from Oh Dear, Abbey
10. Ally from Life as I know it
11. Chelsea from The Kebs
Questions for nominated bloggers
1. What is your favorite perfume?
2. What is a goal you have for your blog?
3. Do you have a favorite quote?
4. What is one of your pet peeves?
5. What is your go-to outfit?
6. Are you a morning person or night owl?
7. What is one of your favorite holiday traditions?
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. How did you come up with your blog name?
10. What do you like to do when you are not blogging?
11. What is your dream job?
I am so glad I was able to participate in this award and hope you all enjoyed learning a little bit more about me! Have a wonderful day and tune in tomorrow for another fun post <3