After getting home from dinner with Caitlin, I checked my email and saw that I had a comment from a blogger letting me know that she had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I honestly squeal with happiness when I get a comment from another blogger so this especially meant so much to me (and of course, made me feel really good)! Thank you so much BCC from Whim of the South for the nomination :)
This award is given to you by fellow bloggers for writing quality blogs that have touched you in some way, having good pictures with good quality, and for the uniqueness of the subjects covered in their blog. This award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
How this award works:
1. Display the Versatile Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you (thanks so much BCC!!)
3. Present to 15 bloggers that you think deserve this award. Link your nominees in the post. Leave a comment to notify your nominees.
4. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
The 15 bloggers (in no special order) I think deserve a nomination are:
1. Ryann from Unspeakable Joy
2. Jenni from Story of My Life
3. Nicole from Bloom
4. Denise from Gratefully Inspired
5. Cherish from Southern Soul Mates
6. Kate from A Lonestar State of Mind
7. Bailey Jean from Anchored in Love Divine
8. Lynzy from Sparkling Footsteps
9. Mason from Mason...Like The Jar
10. Michaela from Michaela Noelle Designs
11. Lacey from Sunny + Turquoise
12. Sarah from Classy Girls Wear Pearls
13. Haley from Sequins and Things
14. April from A. Liz Adventures
15. Zelle from A Southern Style
Seven interesting facts about ME:
1. I am the only child and when I was little I use to "tab" pages on the internet of "brothers and sisters" I wanted my parents to get me as Christmas presents
2. I adore anything gold. And if you add something sparkly with gold...well...you have me at HELLO!
3. I am head over heels in love with Kate Spade. She is simply wonderful and perfect.
4. My guilty pleasures are Pinterest, People Style Magazine and Reese Cups.
5. I used to NEVER wear lipstick until I was introduced to Too Faced: Spice Spice Baby La Creme Lipstick which I now wear every.single.day.
6. I own over 10 different perfumes and never wear the same one everyday.
7. Every month I do one "big" random act of kindness (what I like to call RACK) for someone I know
I hope y'all enjoyed this post and hope my nominees loved getting this award as much as I did <3