Today I thought I would share what's in my handbag. Fun fact...I never carry the same handbag for more then a few weeks at a time! I'd say that they are one of my many guilty pleasures! I have over ten handbags that I really love that I circulate throughout the year...and it's quite possible that each year a purse of a particular shape/color/pattern/designer ends up on my birthday and Christmas wishlists :) I am just obsessed...easy enough to say.
1. My Kate Spade Mikas Pond Stacy Wallet: I can't live without this thing. Not because it holds my cash, credit card, debit card and coupons. I can't live without it because it's the perfect size and I am obsessed with the pink color of it...so fun!
2. Hand Cream. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is my favorite. It's great for dry, sensitive skin and doesn't have a smell to it which I prefer. My hands tend to stay dry, especially in the colder months, so a cream that is thick enough to provide moisture all day long is exactly what I need. I swear by this stuff...it really will provide instant hydration.
3. Jesus Calling Daily Devotional by Sarah Young. I carry this little thing around with me wherever I go. It's small enough to fit in my handbag, and is great to read first thing when I get to work in the morning.
4. Pens and Highlighters. I recently cleaned out by handbag or else I would have found a handful of pens and multiple highlighters at the bottom of one of my compartments. I like to carry these around just in case I need to jot something down, or highlight something from my daily devotional. You never know when your going to need to write something down...
5. Now that I give out business cards more regularly, it was important that I had something to keep them stored away in that would keep them from bending and getting lost among everything else...so my Kate Spade Brightspot Avenue Darla has done just the job!
6. My keys. That's an obvious one. I used to have more "decorative things" on my key chain but I just got tired of carrying around something so big so I decided to just have what I needed...simple is okay.
7. Burt's Bees and Lipstick. I can't live without either! I apply my BB about 12 times a day...and my lipstick gives me just the right amount of color that I like.
8. Coach Coin Purse. This is great to tote around my medicine in and is easy to find in my big ole' purse.
9. You know all of those reward cards you get at those stores you always go to? Well I started to collect way to many to count and decided to just put them all together on a big key ring...and so far so good!
10. Nail polish...I don't know why I have this in my purse but yeah, it's there. Ha!
11. Handwritten notes. I love finding these! Will is the BEST when it comes to doing little things like leaving me notes in my purse, agenda and car. I never throw these out and cherish them so much <3
12. Roll-On Perfume. Currently I carry around Kate Spade Twirl. I am a very girly girl and feel the need to have a "scent" lingering throughout the day so if my main scent starts to go away around 3:00 pm, I roll-on a little perfume and am good to go!
13. My agenda. Anything gold and I am in love. Anything that keeps me organized and I am in love. So when you put the two together, you have me at hello! I got this planner at Target and use it daily to keep me in line with what I've got going on.
14. A notepad/mini notebook. Plain and simple. I like to write things down...and if I come across something that I need to remember, I just put it in my little notebook for the time being.
15. Hand Sanitizer- I'm a clean freak so this is always in my bag!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! Check back tomorrow for a post on my favorite blogs and bloggers!!