photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

March 21, 2014

5 LOVES for Friday

ONE
Do you love Lilly Pulitzer? What about free stuff? Did you catch this blog post? If you said yes to any of those then I hope you have already entered to win this Lilly Pulitzer Prize Package (with over $150 worth of goodies included)! If not, what are you waiting for? If I were you, I would make my way on over to enter while there is still time...  
TWO
The boyfriend celebrated a birthday yesterday and received lot's of hugs, kisses, birthday wishes, presents and a homemade meal from muwah because I mean, he's special and deserved it all. And what's a birthday without at least ONE gag gift?! Sometimes it's those easy and cheap ones that end up being the best ;) Ha! But on a more serious note...Will truly is so deserving of having a day dedicated just to HIM. He is my best friend, and has put up with me since 2010 and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like if he wasn't a part of it. And plus, loving him is so much fun and we truly do bring out the best in each other! 

Oh, hey Will (since I know your reading this blog post)...remember the first iMovie I created for us on the 4th of July? Yeah, well the lyrics are true..."Darling I need you like ships need the sea". You can watch the video again here if you want :)

THREE
Oh my stars, I am head over heels in l-o-v-e with this print that Lauren Martin designed for me. The girl has major talent and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants something created! I can't wait to get this gem up on my wall. But first I need to find the perfect frame to put her in...
FOUR
I love Spring and I am so happy that it is officially here! I have been waiting months weeks to pull out my favorite shorts, pastel colored tops and sandals so you better believe that I am thrilled that I finally can...well almost! But on the topic of Spring, I came across a 'Spring To-Do List' in The Glitter Guide the other day and just had to share. I've already done a handful of things on the list but I can't wait to add planning a picnic with girlfriends and reading outside with a glass of wine after a long day to mine! Is there anything that you would add to your list? 
FIVE
Since I've mentioned a few things I love, how about I tell you of another? WEDDINGS! Don't most people love them? There's just something about them that is almost magical and always bring tears to my eyes! So I better prepare myself because this weekend Will and I are off to Raleigh to celebrate these two love birds!I can't wait to celebrate another couple that God has brought together and will be sure to posts a bunch of pictures next week! 

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful Picture and I love the print... fun fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print is so great! I can't wait to see her framed and hung!
    AND that Spring list is perfect too! Love it!
    Hope you had a great week & an even better weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print is beautiful I loved and the Spring List is awesome. I hope you have a blessed and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fashion illustrations - they are my favorite!! Keeping my fingers crossed for the giveaway!! Hope you have a great weekend - and sounds like your BF had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your BF! And also I hope your friends have a beautiful and wonderful wedding.

    I so agree about Spring! I was enjoying the sunshine and driving with the sunroof open today. It's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Will...love the "dang boy you popular" post it. And hooray for wedding weekend celebrating with friends. Enjoy it!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love celebrating birthdays! Glad you were able to spoil Will :) That Spring list is great! I just might have to do some myself. Hope you're having a great time in Raleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute post- a fun to read! Check out my latest post (http://novotnynarrative.com) - I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I enjoy your blog and following your pieces. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...