photo logo_zps5azbhuwp.png

March 17, 2014

Sea of Green

Happy St. Patty's day, everyone! I hope you all are wearing some sort of green today so you don't get pinched! This past weekend was all sorts of fun, but then again, I say that about most weekends :) Friday nights for Will and I are generally spent at home so last Friday went just like that...with the addition of some Papa John's pizza and an episode or two of Game of Throne's (anxiously waiting for the next season to start)! Saturday we woke up bright and early to meet up with Will's Sister at Cafe Monte were I enjoy an amazing plate of french toast. With our bellies full of food, we decided it was best to go home and take a nap before "starting our day". Smart move on our part I must say! 
After a few hours minutes of lounging around, it was time for us to head Uptown to meet up with some of Will's coworkers before heading to the St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl. I was nervous that I wasn't going to be able to find Caitlin and Allison but with a little wondering around, I found them in know time! I even ran into my other friend Allison T. before we even texted each other! I love when things work out that way.
After a few drinks and lot's of time in the sun, it was time for Will and I to head over to Taco Mac Sports Grill to meet up with a few other friends to watch the NC State basketball game. They ended up loosing to Duke but I had fun being able to relax, eat good food and laugh over our hilarious conversations. 
   
Before ending our day, we ran by Crate and Barrel to pick up a gift and then went home and called it a day. At this point we were exhausted. Exhausted from a day's worth of fun that is. Being tired and getting to spend a full day with so many people we care about was well worth it though I must say! On Sunday morning Will and I went and ate bagels at Bruegger's and then drove back to the condo and watched our church service from home. I love being able to do that when  you just don't have enough energy to make it to church! Afterwards, we had a little quality time together before Will had to go into work. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry, writing blog posts and catching up on some TV shows I had recorded. Like I said before, our weekend was fun. It was busy, but 100% enjoyable. What did you get into this weekend? Did you celebrate St. Patty's at all?

9 comments :

  1. Fun!! I knew some people that went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday we ordered breakfast in and watched FHC on the sofa! Great way to spend the day :) Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend sounds like it was a great one! I haven't gotten to celebrate St. Patty's Day at all this year because I've been at work, but I'm pretty content having a week off from school even if it means I'm working. Glad you had such a wonderful weekend and hope this week starts off the same! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds pretty jam packed indeed!! So great you were able to fun the girls in the crowd!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad we didn't catch up more at the bar crawl-a crazy day indeed! Hope you and Will enjoyed the 35 cent beers at Taco-Mac! We went last week and it was PACKED! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYYY so happy I got to spend time with you at the pub crawl!! You looked adorable (as always) and I can't wait to see you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great weekend at the pub crawl! Happy St. Paddy's Day!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like such a fun-filled weekend!!! plus it looks like it's warm there, lucky duck!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will usually respond back to you via email (not here on the blog)...It's easier for me that way and hopefully it sparks a conversation for us! It makes me giddy that you're here and took the time to leave me a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...